What information we collect
- We obtain from users the kind of information that is necessary for users to subscribe to, pay for and use our service and access our website.
- The following are some specific types of information we collect:
* Your name
* Your mailing address
* Your email address
* Your phone number
* Your credit card number
* Information about your subscription
* Your payments to us
* Your communications with us
How we use your information
- We use your information primarily to communicate with you. We may refer to such information to assist you or answer your questions about our service. We may also use your information to collect overdue payments that you owe to us. In the event that you violate our SaaS Agreement, we may also use your information to take corrective action.
Who we share it with
- We may share your information with credit card companies, PayPal, lenders, credit bureaus, attorneys, accountants, technicians and other third party service providers where it is necessary to have access to your information to provide their services. [We may also provide analyses of our users in the aggregate to prospective partners, advertisers and other third parties.] We may also disclose and otherwise use, on an anonymous basis, purchase patterns, commentary, reviews and other non-personal information about customers. We may also provide addresses to overnight couriers, the US Postal Service and to other third parties solely for delivery purposes.
- In the event that the Company were ever to enter into a joint venture with a third party or if it were to be acquired, the joint venturer or acquirer would most likely succeed to your information as it is one of the assets of our business. It may also be necessary for us to release your personal information in response to a subpoena or other legal process or to otherwise comply with law. In the event of litigation, we also reserve the right to provide information without the necessity of receiving a subpoena.
How we offer our customers a choice
- If you do not want the Company to contact you or your company for marketing or other purposes by e-mail, postal mail, fax and/or phone, you may opt out by contacting our customer service by telephone or e-mail. Please note that we do not allow our customers to opt out of contact that is required by law.
Security of your information
- The Company uses up-to-date security technology to protect our user data. Access to customer information is restricted to authorized personnel only. Credit card numbers are only used for payment processing, where applicable, and are never retained for marketing or other purposes.
What about cookies and similar technologies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we may transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser. Cookies in and of themselves do not personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s computers.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. If you disable your browser’s ability to accept cookies, however, you may not be able to successfully use our service.
- In addition to cookies, we may use other technologies, including pixel tags, to gather information on how our users interact with our site and to otherwise help us efficiently operate and monitor our site and service. These technologies show us, for example, popular pages, conversion rates, click-throughs and other information that can be used to improve, operate and monitor our site and our service.
California Privacy Rights
- If you are a California resident and would like a copy of our notice describing what categories of personal information we share with third parties for their direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of the third parties and affiliates that received your information in the past year, please submit an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying that you want a copy of our “California Privacy Rights Notice”. Please allow up to 30 days for us to process your request. You may submit such a request once per year.